Prevent social orphanhood and help children without parental care successfully integrate into the society
- Prevent children from getting into and returning to the residential care facilities;
- Create an efficient system for putting children in the families;
- Render comprehensive assistance to the children without parental care to promote their successful integration into the society;
- Attract public attention to the problems of social orphanhood.
- Provide financing, organize and implement charitable programs and events;
- Attract donors and volunteers to assist in the Fund’s programs;
- Communicate and exchange knowledge and experience with other charity organizations;
«Into the Big World» – prepare children living in residential educational facilities for independent life;
«Stick Together» – create comprehensive conditions for efficient integration of orphans into families;
«Public Involvement» – comprehensive actions to promote the ideas of charity in the society.